75 Questions… (from Cindy’s blog)
1. What was the highlight of your week?
Coffee with my friend Estelle.
2. Whose car were you in last?
3. When is the next time you will kiss someone?
4. What color shirt are you wearing?
A blue t-shirt with navy, khaki and white writing.
5. How long is your hair?
6. Are you good looking?
You tell me.
7. Last movie you watched?
8. Who were you with?
9. Last thing you ate?
A roast pork toasted sandwich.
10. Last thing you drank?
11. When was the last time you had your heart broken?
It breaks a little every day.
12. Who came over last?
My son Mark.
13. Are you happy right now?
14. What did you say last?
Thanks for phoning me.
15. Where is your phone?
At my right hand.
16. What color are your eyes?
17. Are you left-handed?
18. Spell your name without vowels:
19. Do you have any pets?
Only one at the momnt – dog.
20. Favourite Vacation?
21. What do you dislike currently?
Dogs barking all night.
22. What are you listening to?
Nothing – peace after last night.
23. If you could have one thing right now what would it be?
24. What is your favorite scent?
25. Who makes you happiest?
My little dog is a natural-born clown!
26. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Dreaming about Haiku.
27. When is your birthday?
18 May ?.
28. Who has the same phone as you?
29. Last time you went swimming in a pool?
30. Do you read your horoscope?
31. Where was the last place you bought something?
Jukskei Park Spar.
32. How do you feel about your hair right now?
33. Do you bite your nails?
34. Do you have any expensive jewellery?
36. Myspace or facebook?
37. How fast have you driven a car?
About 120 km/hr
38. Have you ever smoked?
39. What was or is your favorite subject in school?
40. Do you have Verizon?
I think it is a computer program – no.
41. What type of boy or girl do you usually fall for?
It varies, but I am attracted to brains.
42. Do you have any hidden talents?
Not that I know of.
43. Favorite Song?
You raise me up – Josh Groban.
44. Do you like to sing at all?
Yes, but only if there’s no one around.
45. Dream Job?
Being paid to blog or editing.
46. Where does most of your family live?
In South Africa.
47. Are you an only child or do you have siblings?
Two sisters and a brother.
48. Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?
49. What was the first thing you thought when you woke up?
What is the time?
50. Do you drink?
Less often than I used to.
51. Know any other languages?
52. Ever write a coded message?
I used to do that lemon juice thingy …
53. Have you ever been IN a wedding?
No – except my own, lol.
54. Do you have any children?
Yes, a son and a daughter.
55. Did you take a nap today?
No, but I may later.
56. Who has the same birthday as you?
57. Ever met anyone famous before?
58. Do you want to be famous one day?
59. Any Pet Peeves?
60. Are you multitasking right now?
61. Last supper.
Roast pork and veggies.
62. What is your least favorite chore?
Emptying the vacuum cleaner.
63. Last place you drove your car?
Jukskei Park Spar.
64. Ever been out of the country?
65. Where were you born?
66. Could you handle being in the military?
67. What is your average cell phone bill?
+- R66 contract.
68. Who are you thinking about right now?
69. When was the last time you laughed REALLY hard?
Watching Nottinghill last night.
70. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
About 4 pairs.
71. Are your toes always painted?
72. How many piercings do you have?
Two that still work and two that grew closed.
73. What are you doing today?
Sorting and throwing out junk – and cleaning my dressing table.
74. Have you ever been gambling?
Yes and I learnt I could easily become addicted.
75. When is the last time you updated your page?